Contract Financing- For Construction, Manufacturing and Service Industries
Contract Financing- Construction Industry (Application is located on the left)
Contract Financing for Construction, Manufacturing, Transportation and Service Industries: Specifically designed to support all progressive billing operations for construction, manufacturing, transportation and related industries. We finance both government and commercial contracts. In government contracts, we consider all: Federal, State and Municipal Government contracts. These contracts can be both: bonded and non bonded. In the Commercial Contracts arena, most of the contracts will require credit insurance. Although there are a few cases in which some commercial contracts of large publicly owned companies will not require credit insurance . This financing facility is backed up by both: Contracts and Accounts receivables. Therefore companies that do all kinds of progressive billing and that house bonded and non-bonded contracts can now be financed through our Contract Financing Revolving Credit Line. The availability of cash, through this credit facility, enhances this company's competitiveness in the market.
Type of Contracts
Government Contracts (Projects)
1. Federal Government
2. State government
3. Municipal and County Government projects
1. Private companies-Private Companies contracts-In most cases will require credit insurance. If company provides financial statements to Gulfco, we might waive the credit insurance request
2. Public Company Contracts-In most cases, if these companies are profitable we will not require credit insurance, however there are some exceptions where credit insurance for these contracts might be required. Bonded and Non-Bonded Contracts are accepted
Size ($ Value) of Contracts
1. Single Contracts with one Owner/GC-Preferable no less than $400,000 and above single contracts
2. Multiple Contracts belonging to the same Contract Owner and/or GC.- Several smaller contracts under one same Project owner/GC will be considered as one project for the life of the credit line. Therefore company X may have several contracts ranging between $20,000 to unlimited amount belonging to the Dept of Transportation,this will be considered as one project for our effects.
The larger the Contract (Project) the cheaper the cost to finance.